- 6 month 20 hours a week p/t role, potential for permanent position
- Sydney CBD
- Take ownership of projects
Our client is a nationally accredited charity that endeavours to increase awareness and raise funds for education programs & research.
About the role
You will be responsible for managing their community on social media, driving engagement on social media platforms through relevant content and responsible for managing the reputation of the brand
- Deploying content in relation to the content themes
- Manage all communication on social media handles including reputation management on review websites and Google Reviews.
- Manage and respond to all questions and comments on social media including responding to questions on online ads for the organisation in collaboration with the Marketing/ Comms Committee.
- Create a loyal and engaged following on social media for the brand.
- Analyse and report on weekly metrics
- Support the Marketing & Fundraising Committee with newsletters, photo shoots, copy writing and partnership management.
- Inﬂuencer marketing
Skills and experience
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in social media, marketing or communications.
- A strong work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond.
- A creative ﬂair and love for social media.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication abilities including short and long form content experience.
- Creativity, a good visual eye for social media aesthetic and a love of storytelling.
- An ability to take initiative, get things done and take ownership.
- An understanding of how to prepare social media reporting and analyse results to optimise ads.
- Computer skills (MS Ofﬁce, Google, Apple proﬁcient).
- Experience and/or basic knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram for business, Sprout Social.
- Experience and/or basic knowledge of Google Analytics and CLID tracking.
- Start-up experience.
- Experience in ecommerce or not-for-proﬁt.
- Experience at a creative agency working on communication strategy and copy writing beneﬁcial.
- Degree in marketing and communications.
To apply, please submit your resume below. For further information, contact Patrick Cameron at email@example.com.