- 175MW Finley Solar Farm, NSW
- O&M Solar Electrician – Site-Based Ops & Maintenance role
- Full-time Permanent – Mon to Fri
The Finley Solar Farm, NSW is a large-scale grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) solar plant and is approximately 1hr 15mins drive North from Shepparton, VIC or 40mins drive East of Deniliquin, NSW.
Scheduled and preventative maintenance & breakdown support across the whole of the solar plant, including the solar panels, combiners, transformers, switchgear and inverter systems. systems.
- Perform preventative, scheduled and breakdown maintenance including;
- Troubleshooting mechanical & electrical issues on solar power generation equipment
- Testing & Diagnostics analysis
- Assist in all areas of site operations with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 2 years post-trade experience relating to industrial or power generation, with working knowledge of;
- DC electricity, AC electricity, and electronics
- Basic computer efficiency; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Full Australian Drivers Licence
- Suitability fit & healthy to be able to work year-round outdoors in remote, sometimes challenging climate conditions.
- Strong safety awareness & attitude.
This is a great career opportunity for the right person, to learn and develop new skills and experience in the exciting and fast growing-renewables energy sector.
This could be your first step into the future of Australia’s power generation.
Want to know more?