- Award winning Consulting Company
- Range of projects
- 12 month contract position
A Survey Draftsperson is required by a Consulting Company for a 12 month contract to assist them in the drafting of various ongoing survey projects.
In this role you will be involved in the drafting for a variety of survey projects, including topographic, strata, plan of subdivision, and work-as-executed.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- 2+years previous survey drafting experience.
- Strong survey drafting skills using AutoCAD.
- Preferable: survey experience in the use of 12D/Civil3D software, however not essential.
- Focused on quality and attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well both within a team and individually.
An excellent hourly rate will be offered to the successful candidate, based on their skills, experience and abilities.
Please forward your resume or contact Nigel to discuss this opportunity confidentially.