A well known Survey firm based in new offices in Rhodes, requires a Survey Technician to join their team.
In this role you will form a vital part of their survey team and work on a range of land development projects in the Sydney region.
Key criteria for the position includes:-
- Tertiary Survey qualifications.
- 2- 5 years survey experience.
- Good all round surveying skills and experience.
- Experience working with a range of survey equipment.
- Previous survey experience in land subdivision works.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to lead and manage staff.
- Able to work well both leading a team and autonomously.
A strong salary package will be offered to the selected candidate based on their skills, experience and abilities.
Please APPLY NOW using the form below or contact Nigel on 0422 639 704 to confidentially discuss this position further, or other opportunities.
B.E. (Civil), MBA
Ph: (02) 8860 9380