About the company:
This growing and well respected hotel group is known for their great venues, superior food and beverage offerings and are especially well known for their service.
About the job:
As a Venue Manager you will be an integral part of the venues management team as well as being required to assist, lead and contribute to the success of this venue.
- Ensure that the venue’s appearance and atmosphere is up to the required standards
- In charge of all shift operations from the setup, running and closure of the venue
- Work as part of the venue leadership team ensuring fantastic customer service
- Day and night cashiering and shift reports.
- Venue security.
- Workplace, Health & Safety knowledge
- Adhere to all policies and procedures within venue.
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Venue Manager
- Lead from the front
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive food, wine and beer knowledge
- Ability to run a face paced venue that has several bars/outlets
- Hands on as well along with excellent financial reporting experience
- Ability to work towards your own, the venues and the companies goals and deadlines.
- Able to work a rotating roster.
This is a great opportunity for somebody that’s looking for professional growth. You will enjoy a great starting salary, if you have experience in a similar role or believe that you demonstrate ability in the above criteria please apply now.
If you would like to hear more about this or any other roles please contact Andrew Martin via email andrewmartin@360HR.com.au or alternately apply online by clicking the apply button below.
**Permanent residents only, no sponsorship available**