- Based in Norwest Business Park
- Voted Employer of Choice
- Great team and support
- Safety First ethos
RILOW Group, a well-established, mid-sized Project and Luxury Homes – Building and Construction Company based in the Hills District are seeking an experienced WHS Advisor to join their growing team.
This role reports directly to Senior Management and will be involved in a range of tasks relating to Work Health & Safety (WHS), including:
- Maintaining, reviewing, developing, implementing and the continuous improvement of policies, procedures and processes
- Identify, report and manage WHS risks to the Company
- Assist with maintaining and furthering the Company’s accreditations and certifications
- Lead and undertake internal audits and incident investigations
- Conduct WHS inductions at various sites
- Working closely with and assist in training/developing staff to understand and promote WHS awareness across all aspects of the Company
- Assist with the effective Return to Work of injured workers
- Ensure effective systems, processes, procedures and reporting are implemented, used and maintained
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following attributes:-
- Relevant WHS qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Solid knowledge of relevant Standards (ISO 14001, AS 4801 and ISO 9001)
- Previous internal auditing experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure situations
To be considered, please apply below. For further information, contact our 360HR Norwest Office on 02 8860 9380.
Please note, this position is a full time, permanent position therefore is only available to candidates with unrestricted working rights in Australia.