- WHSE Support position / Administration Officer – Full-time permanent
- Maintain WHSE policies, procedures, and documentation
- Administration Support role to the Managing Director
- Illawarra based – dynamic team environment working with a professional and friendly team
Our client is a leading global OEM manufacturer of power technology equipment for the renewable power generation sector. The company’s core focus is to achieve clean, renewable power generation capacity for present and future generations of Australians. The company supplies world-class design, engineering, manufacturing, commissioning, and operational support of their world class power equipment to large scale solar and wind farm projects nationwide.
The Head Office is in a state-of-the-art architecturally designed modern business facility, 5 mins drive from Wollongong CBD and set in beautiful surroundings with on-site amenities including a gym, coffee shop, and cafe.
As the business continues to grow in Australia, a new position has been created to provide broad based administrative support, with a focus of WHS & HR systems and processes.
You will work closely with the Managing Director, and you will ensure that WHS & HR policies and procedures are maintained and updated, such as induction and training registers, and provide administration support as required to the MD and management.
You will be highly organised and love systems and processes. You will need to be able to juggle multiple priorities and love being the go-to person. You will need to hit the ground running and be able to work in a project driven, fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Diploma in WHS (or equivelent) and have knowledge of business administration.
- High proficiency in all MS Office programs
The above is desired however we will consider you at entry-level with relevant qualifications and the right attitude.
You will also be:
- Proactive and efficient
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Adapt to changing workload demands
Interested? Want to know more? Contact Dylan Thompson at email@example.com or 02 4225 2223.
Please apply with CV and Covering letter.