- Australian Success Story
- Newly created role
- Market Leader
- Positive & Empowering Culture
Acknowledged as one of the most successful and rapidly growing Australian businesses, the company you would be joining employs close to 500 staff now with revenues in excess of $150m.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your rostering and payroll expertise in a newly created role, and work in a fast-paced environment with a supportive culture.
The Workforce Manager will manage the rostering for the business, ensuring the management of rosters provide adequate staffing levels.
- Management and support with HR and payroll functions and processes
- Provide rostering and award advice
- Daily maintenance of shift coverage and payroll administration
- Review and analyse rosters to provide feedback and coaching to managers
- Checking rosters for Award compliance
- Deliver efficient and effective rosters
- Ensure accurate remuneration of all staff
- Develop recruitment and training plans
- Prepare and deliver financial and operational reports
- Ad hoc admin duties
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have the following skills:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding and experience with Payroll, Employee Relations/Industrial Relations
- Excellent knowledge of Awards and their interpretation – ideally including Retail, Storage, Road Transport & Clerical Awards
- Ability to analyse and produce statistical reports
- Strong computer skills
- High level of organisation, accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Solid experience with the analysis of payroll systems – Kronos would be advantageous
If you are looking to utilise your previous experience and join a rapidly growing organisation, then send you resume in Word format to email@example.com or call 0434 408 200 for a confidential discussion.