More than 3,300 organisations from 106 countries contributed to Deloitte’s Global Human Capital Trends 2015 survey, assessing the importance of specific talent challenges and their readiness to meet them.
Some of the surprising results include:
- The #1 trend is the importance of culture and engagement
- Only 5% of organisations rated their HR performance as ‘excellent’
- 86% cite leadership as one of their most important challenges
- 51% see an increase in ‘just in time contractor’ employment
- The importance of Learning and Development jumped 25% in a year
Learn more about the 10 key findings:
- Leadership: Why a perennial issue?
- Learning and development: Into the spotlight
- Culture and engagement: The naked organization
- Workforce on demand: Are you ready?
- Performance management: The secret ingredient
- Reinventing HR: An extreme makeover
- HR and people analytics: Stuck in neutral
- People data everywhere: Bringing the outside in
- Simplification of work: The coming revolution
- Machines as talent: Collaboration, not competition