Return to Work (RTW) Coordinator Training – Introduction to Return to Work Coordination
WorkCover NSW approved course for people planning to work as a Return to work Coordinator in NSW. A return to work coordinator is a worker nominated by an employer (or a contract engaged specifically for the role), whose principal purpose is to assist injured workers to return to work in a safe and durable manner.
A Return to Work Coordinator must hold a certificate certifying attendance at the WorkCover two-day course Introduction to Return to Work Coordination.
This is a WorkCover NSW course designed to train a person as a Return to Work Coordinator according to the requirements of the NSW Workers Compensation Legislation.
The training is held over 2 days and will provide your Return to Work Coordinator with the skills they need to perform their role effectively. Topics include;
- The Role of the Return to Work Coordinator
- The key steps in developing a return to work program
- Developing a simple return to work plan
- Main components of the WorkCover Scheme
- The principles of premium calculation
- Identification of key issues in working with doctors and providers
- Information regarding worker entitlements
|Date||Thursday 3rd November and Friday 4th November 2016|
|Location||360HR Norwest Office, Suite 212, 4 Columbia Court Baulkham Hills|
|Time||9:00am – 4:30pm|
|Cost||$495 per person + GST – Morning and afternoon tea provided|
|RSVP||Email – email@example.com
Invoice will be sent for payment