P: 02 9819 6324
M: 0450 926 921
F: 02 9819 6792
102 Cove Point, 1 Cary Street Drummoyne NSW 2047
Julie has an extensive career spanning both recruitment and media. Prior to joining 360HR, Julie worked in recruitment in the healthcare sector, building high quality teams of homecare providers. She has also worked in recruitment in financial services, IT and call centres. Julie brings a unique set of skills to recruitment, a result of her years working across film, television and radio. She says that recruiting allows her to utilise her excellent research, analysis, listening and interviewing skills which she can then apply to help clients find the right people.
Julie is passionate about community and social justice issues. When at the ABC, she produced a number of documentaries and features, winning a Human Rights Award for a documentary highlighting the challenges and social stigmas facing children living with HIV.
What Julie is proud of
- Her family
- Developing strong teams of workers and volunteers
- Creating and Maintaining Professional & Personal Relationships
- Raising awareness and Fundraising for the Heart Foundation
- Raising awareness of the issues facing the HIV Community in Australia
- Being awarded a Human Rights Award for Radio for a documentary about HIV Positive Children