I was initially attracted to 360HR because of the ability to be an Independent Consultant whilst being able to:
- tap into the resources and support available through 360HR (e.g. marketing expertise, business development initiatives),
- connect with an existing network of independent Associates,
- flexibility and ownership to run my own business.
Before 360HR, I started my career in Sales and then progressed to Sales Training. There was no looking back from here as I truly enjoyed training and wanted to build my knowledge and skills in this field. I progressed my career into more senior Learning & Development roles and then to generalist HR leadership roles. I’ve been fortunate to have the opportunity to hone my HR and Organisational Development skills across various industries, both in Australia and the United States. These industries include FMCG, Publishing, Manufacturing, Retail and Home Appliances.
I have had many career highlights so far, including:
- Setting up an entire HR function within a growing organisation and evolving the structure to the next phase;
- Successfully completing an 18-month Enterprise Agreement negotiation process with 5 Unions;
- Developing and implementing a new Global Talent Management process as part of a cross functional team;
- Developing and implementing a new Graduate Recruitment Program and Graduate Development Program for Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain;
- Leading culture change programs in Australia and the US;
- Developing and implementing business transformation initiatives that improved organisational performance.
Having come from the corporate world, there was a lot to learn when I first joined 360HR. The 360HR team have been very supportive! There is always someone to answer a question or point me in the direction of where I can find the information I need. There is an Induction Program established to set Associates up for success. It gave me the opportunity to interact and learn from various members of the team, including Di & John, Sean, Karen, Kath & Myreen. This process has been incredibly helpful for me as I continue to learn how to build my consulting business.
Some of the highlights so far working at 360HR are:
- “Team members and Independent Associates who have been so willing to share their knowledge and expertise;
- Di Pass (Director) taking the time to share her wealth of knowledge;
- The positive, “can do” attitude of the team – mixed with a wonderful sense of humour!!
Although I am an Independent Associate, the best thing about being part of the 360HR team is that I don’t feel I am on my own as I build my consulting business. I know I have the support and expertise of the 360HR team and network – which is phenomenal!!
|Read more of what our Recruiters and HR Professionals have to say about working at 360HR.|
|Contact 360HR today on 02 9819 6324 or email to find how this nourishing and highly-rewarding partnership can work for you.|